Responsible for all aspects of programme administration for the Department's Undergraduate Programmes:
• BA History
• BSc International Relations and History
• BSc History and Politics
• This includes: degree and course enquiries, course choice, induction, exams, language course reimbursement queries, essay submissions queries, student staff liaison committee enquiries and student surveys.
• Applications for undergraduate degrees are considered by Undergraduate Admissions, who make the decisions on whether to offer places. For admissions queries please contact email@example.com
• Department's Main Office and its facilities including post, fax, stationery; ordering and distribution of goods and services
• Estate-related requests e.g. maintenance issues and office requirements. Including the issuing of ID cards and fob keys to offices.
Jacquie Minter has a certificate in Mental Health First Aid.
Attend Jacquie Minter's office hours to discuss:
• general programme related queries
• essay submissions
• extension requests
• welfare and personal issues affecting studies
Tel: +44 (0)20 7955 6174