Glen’s research focuses on environmental risk and empirical asset-pricing. He is also working on climate litigation.
He holds a MA in Economics & Geography from the University of Glasgow (First Class) where he was the recipient of the Economics Dissertation Prize and spent a year abroad at the University of Helsinki. He also holds an MSc in Environmental Economics and Climate Change from the London School of Economics where he is a recipient of a 1+3 Economic & Social Research Council studentship. Glen has taught at the undergraduate and masters level in the Department of Economics, Department of Geography & Environment, and the Department of Methodology at LSE, has been a research assistant on the Transition Pathway Initiative at the Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment, and has experience in industry with Carbon Cap Management LLP.
Provisional thesis title: Empirical Essays in Climate Finance
View Glen's CV
- Pricing physical climate risk
- Measurement and disclosure of physical climate risk
- Empirical asset-pricing
- Climate litigation
Skills: R, Stata, Python, SPSS, EViews
- The Materiality and Measurement of Physical Climate Risk: Evidence from Form 8-K. Read here.
- Pricing Climate Risk, Read here.
- The Carbon Risk Premium. Read here.
ESRC 1+3 Doctoral Training Partnership scholarship
Robeco Sustainable Investing Prize 2022 for Best Paper
- Organiser in the Sustainability Working Group, Young Scholars Initiative, Institute for New Economic Thinking
- Member of the Researching Change Network
Prof Simon Dietz
Dr Luca Taschini