Event supported by Sarasin & Partners. Recorded 27 June 2016.
LSE experts and guests from business and politics discussed the impact on the global markets, the UK economy, British politics, and the wider world.
- Chair: Craig Calhoun, LSE, Director
- Simon Hix, LSE, Department of Political Science
- Tim Oliver, Dahrendorf Forum at LSE IDEAS
- Guy Monson, CIO, Sarasin & Partners
- Swati Dhingra, LSE, Department of Economics
- Karen Smith, LSE, Department of International Relations
- Adam Posen, President, Peterson Institute for International Economics
- Chair: Susan Liautaud, Vice Chair, LSE Governors
- Sir David Capewell, Former Chief of Joint Operations of the British armed forces
- Baroness Falkner of Margravine
- Lord Michael Dobbs
View the Twitter debate from this event on Storify.