We are committed to enabling access to the range of services and facilities that we offer.
AccessAble guide to the Library
AccessAble provide short reports that outline the disabled and access features at a particular venue. There is a AccessAble guide for LSE Library that provides information to help people in using the building and services.
Services we offer
- Three study rooms, equipped with assistive IT equipment, located on the 1st floor.
- Two IT work station areas comprising of standard workstations on the 1st floor as well as quick access, height-adjustable standing PCs on the ground floor are all reserved for LSE students with Inclusion Plans.
- A braille printer and video magnifying systems (CCTV) are located within the 1st floor study rooms.
- A resource request service to facilitate easy access to the collections.
- Flexible borrowing arrangements, including extended loan periods and increased borrowing allowances to suit individual needs.
- Free book lockers for the duration of your course. Contact us for details.
- Free photocopying and printing is available via the Reprographics department for LSE students who have been referred by the Disability and Wellbeing Service.
- A Buddy service which provides you with a designated member of staff who will advise and assist you throughout your time at LSE.
To request room and space bookings as well as requests for accessing the Library collections, use the IP Resource and Study Space Request Form.
You can also email us.