- The Personal Statement – an online Q&A session for teachers and advisers.Listen to a recording of this session here.
- Advising the Advisers. Our free annual conference for teachers and higher education advisers, usually held on the LSE campus in June.
- World Class Study in London Conference (date TBC). This conference gives international teachers and counsellors the opportunity to meet representatives from five of London’s world class universities: Imperial College London, King’s College London, LSE, SOAS and UCL. The most recent event took place virtually in March 2022. Listen to session recordings.
- World Class Study in London Information Sessions. Off-campus information sessions for teachers and advisers, held alongside representatives from Imperial College London, King’s College London, SOAS and UCL. In 2019 we held these sessions in Manchester and Newcastle.
- Advancing Access for teachers and advisers. Advancing Access provide a variety of CPD resources, online events and offline conferences for teachers and advisers to help them support students’ progression to leading universities. Sign up now to attend free live webinars covering a host of topics, including student finance, contextual admissions and the future of post-16 qualifications.The next CPD conference for teachers, careers advisers and careers leaders will take place on Thursday 1st December 2022 in Manchester. The event is free to attend and will will provide information, advice and guidance which will enable you to best support your students as they make choices and apply to university.More information including registration details can be found here.
- UCAS events. View upcoming events and conferences here.
To receive updates on the above events, please sign up to our mailing list.