- an exhortation to learn a language by the LSE Director
- getting greater departmental buy-in to the idea of language learning
- branding LSE as not just a multi-national university but also a multi-lingual one
- clear statements of support for languages in all relevant promotional materials
- stressing the importance of language skills not only for employability but also for intellectual value
- offering a free modern language non degree course to UK/EU undergraduate students who do not have a GCSE Grade 4 or equivalent in a language that is not their mother tongue
To read this policy please see the LSE Language Policy.