Virtual Course Administrator Q&A times
- For 2020/21 this programme will be delivered online.
- Registration will also be online and the Language Centre Reception will only be open to our BSc programme students.
- We will have Q&A sessions with our Course Administrators for any specific questions you might have.
- Whilst the process is fully online the process to register remains the same. The links below, for each language, will take you to a step-by-step guide.
- If you do encounter any problems or have questions that are not answered below please do make use of these times below.
- These sessions will commence the week beginning Monday, 14 September 2020 and continue during term time (Michaelmas 2020 and Lent 2021).
Virtual Reception and Q&A times
| ||Day||Time ||Link |
Registration and start dates
The vast majority of our non degree language courses commence in week 4 of the Michaelmas Term. The week commencing Monday, 19 October 2020.
Registration remains open until Friday, 30, October 2020. However, some classes will be full well before then so please start the process early to book your place on a specific course.
Once registration opens you can check what is available by using our course and class registrations page.
Links to the step-by-step 'how to register' guide
As this programme is delivered online we strongly advise you to read this information on Tech for online learning.