Every gift you make, no matter the size, is a demonstration of faith in our academic department and an investment in the School’s future as a world leading social science institution. Thank you.
Over the next few years, the Department of Geography and Environment seeks to:
- Continue to build and enhance our thriving and distinctive academic community, conducting world-leading research in the geographical and environmental social sciences to deepen our understanding of the most pressing contemporary issues: the challenges and benefits of urbanisation and regional development; and the sustainability of our environmental and socio-economic systems – particularly in light of global climate change.
- Continue to focus our research and teaching on the global issues of urbanisation and regional development, and of sustainability and climate change, as these touch upon some of the most pressing current issues facing society worldwide.
- Strengthen our substantial links between our areas of research and initiatives across the School.
- Expand our educational offer, exploring different types of degrees and courses, addressing new areas of demand and increasing our involvement in lifelong learning, teaching activities and academic partnerships.
- Remain committed to further improving the student experience and satisfaction amongst undergraduate and postgraduate students on our programmes.
But we need your help.
How your support benefits the Department of Geography and Environment today
A regular gift to the department will help us plan and deliver immediate-need projects and initiatives which require flexible or additional funding. These unrestricted gifts allow us to invest in the areas of the greatest need.
Make a gift (UK and Rest of World)
Make a gift (USA)
Discuss your philanthropy
We can also help to match your generous philanthropy with longer-term priorities that enhance our academic department. We are currently seeking partners who share our vision of ensuring the Department of Geography and Environment continues to offer world-leading academic and research programmes.
We would welcome the opportunity to talk to you about how you can help the department to continue to work towards its strategic priorities.
We can work with you to build on your relationship with LSE and discuss how your philanthropic and personal interests can be fulfilled through giving opportunities that are meaningful to you. We also work with trusts, foundations and corporates to develop mutually-beneficial partnerships.
To discuss philanthropic opportunities, please contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7955 6763
Thank you for your time and commitment to our department. We are very grateful for your support.